Liability information regarding Sanghos and paid participants.
1. I am participating in classes or services during which I will receive information and instruction about yoga and health. I recognize that yoga requires physical exertion, which may be strenuous and may cause physical injury, and I am fully aware of the risks and hazards involved.
2. I understand that it is my responsibility to consult with a physician prior to and regarding my participation in any physical fitness program, including yoga. I represent and warrant that I have no medical condition that would prevent my participation in physical fitness activities.
3. In consideration of being permitted to participate in the yoga classes, I agree to assume full responsibility for any risks, injuries or damages, known and unknown, which I might incur as a result of participating in the program.
4. In further consideration of being permitted to participate in the yoga classes, I knowingly, voluntarily, and expressly waive any claim I may have against the instructor, the owner, or the leaseholder of the building for injuries or damages that I may sustain as a result of participating in classes or workshops held with Sanghos.
5. I acknowledge that if I participate in other classes or events at Sanghos that I will also assume full responsibility for any injuries that may result from my participation, with the same considerations that this waiver stipulates for yoga (items 1-4 above).